Name:
Location: Harrodsburg, Kentucky, United States

I'm currently working in the telecomm industry but one of my passions is still politics.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

My First Weight Loss Post

The blog is called Big John's Blog and the title is aptly named. I'm 6'3" and attended my first returning Weight Watchers meeting today. I got on the scale and I weight 402 lbs. It's quite large and something I'm not particularly proud of because I'm letting my demons beat me.

On this blog I'll talk about the weight loss, recipes, my activities and other things. I can't say I'll post every day but I will try. Tomorrow starts the official dieting kick off. I plan to succeed.

This is all I'm doing tonight. I will add links to other sights to help folks figure points and all kind of other things for their dieting. I will try to upload some pictures as we go too.

For anyone who reads this, please comment your thoughts or just a few kind words of support. I will try to do the same for you if you request it. Wish me luck.

Technorati Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home