Name:
Location: Harrodsburg, Kentucky, United States

I'm currently working in the telecomm industry but one of my passions is still politics.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Weekend Was SoSo

The weekend was somewhat difficult as we traveled. Perhaps the toughest part might have been the dinner on Sat. It was good but there wasn't enough of it. My in-laws are trying WW's core plan. The meal they had was good. It was a bourbon glazed pork tenderloin, asparagus and french-fried sweet potatoes. I'm ok with asparagus, although it's not my favorite. The same could be said with sweet potato french fries. The tenderloin rocked though. The problem is there wasn't enough of it.

Today wasn't so good either. The wife and I were both hungry so we both elected to stop and then ate too much. I think the crucial error was when we ordered the cheese fries. The steak was ok. I didn't eat all of it. The saled was good as were the mixed vegies I got with the steak. I also, naturally, drank too much soda. I could've done better, but I've also done a lot worse.

I picked up some good hot sauces though. They have a wee bit of burn. I'll go more into those later though.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home